Monday, May 21, 2007

Ah, that feels better!

I started stims on Saturday (Bravelle & Menupur, which are the hormones LH & FSH). And wow, do I feel better. I feel like a normal person right now... This feeling will last approximately a week, until my ovaries start swelling up to the size of grapefruits. But I'm not going to think about that right now... Right now, I'm going to enjoy feeling normal.

Next appointment is Wednesday. They will take a look at my follicles to see how many are growing and check my estrogen level. They'll use that info to decide if they want to adjust my medication dosage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to feel grandmotherly. Cherri

Anonymous said...

Wow....everything seems to be going well! Great!

Grapefruits?!?!?!? That's huge!

It will all be worth it in the end!

Mom