Monday, June 18, 2007

Beta #3

Today's beta (18 dpo) was 556. That's a doubling time of 49.05 hours. The nurse seemed very pleased. I, of course, am a little worried that it slowed down a little. I know that the number is good and the doubling time is good, but I can't help but worry a little.

My progesterone was 52.6, which is good.

Next blood draw is Wednesday. If it's over 1000, that'll be the last one... but if it doesn't quite double, it might not get to 1000 and I'll have to go back again on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand how you must feel....but, your number is higher than ever before, right?

Try to relax....worrying isn't going to change anything to the "good" or to the "bad" results.

Love, Mom

A said...

Congrats on the highest beta EVER !! ! ! ! ! !

I'm standing by w/ a Very Strong Chocolate Martini or Shirley Temple, depending on the outcome...
:-)

annie

Michelle said...

Positive thoughts..only positive thoughts!!! :o)