Tuesday, June 19, 2007

OK, I admit it...

I'll admit it, I'm scared. I feel like tomorrow is a big day. I could "graduate" from the beta stage. If my number is higher than 1000, then I'm done and they'll schedule me for an ultrasound in a couple weeks.

I feel fine... I feel pregnant... and have seen no worrisome signs. But I can't get over the feeling that getting past 5 weeks pregnant with all good signs is not something that can happen to me. That happens to millions of women... billions of women... but not me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs and prayers!
-A

Susan said...

anxiously awaiting todays number. it's normal to be scared - just remember to think good thoughts too.

xo,
suz

Anonymous said...

I can understand your fear!!!!

But, everything has been really good this time......It's gonna stay that way!

Love, Mom

Waiting to hear!!!