Sunday, June 3, 2007

Just kidding!

This is getting crazy! At the dr's office, they put us into an office (not an exam room) and the dr came in to talk to us. As she walked in the room, she smiled and said, "You know how we changed your transfer day?"

I laughed and replied, "You're going to change it again, aren't you?"

Yep, I'm back to a 5-day transfer on Tuesday. Our embryos did REALLY well overnight and since I have so many strong ones, we can do a 5-day transfer. And since our goal was to do a single blast transfer, we may still be able to do that.

We even had a couple embryos start growing that weren't growing before! Here are our stats (I think - I may have gotten them confused in the surprise):

2 8-cell grade 1 (PERFECT)
2 8-cell grade 2 (really good)
2 8-cell grade 4
2 6-cell
1 2-cell

The dr said that my embryos are doing well but since they had some surprising results overnight, it would be hard to be sure that they're choosing the best ones today, so it would be best to wait for a 5-day transfer to give them time to show us which ones are the best.

I told her that I hadn't called my boss yet to change my days off... and she said that I must have had a premonition.

Now I'm not sure what to do with myself today. :)

3 comments:

A said...

Oh Yay!!! *PHEW*! THose stats look really promising.
How's the ER recovery going?

Anonymous said...

Think happy thoughts......

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! :)

-Angi