Tuesday, June 12, 2007

While I was away...

I've been doing a little bit of obsessing, as you can imagine. I took a home pregnancy test for the first time on Saturday, which was only 9 days past egg retrival (equlivalent to 9 days past ovulation or 9dpo in fertility lingo). It *should* have been negative, because it should have been long enough for the trigger shot to clear out of my system but a little too early for a new pregnancy to be producing enough hormone to show up on a test...

Well, it was positive. So, what does a girl do, but test again of course? Well, they've been getting darker... Dark enough to convince me that they're for real:


If you don't like squinking, here's a picture darkened using Photoshop:


And if you're still not convinced, check out what I got yesterday:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-D


-A

Anonymous said...

Whooooo whoooooo!

That's what we wanted to see!

Keep up the good work....

Mom

Mary said...

YAY!!!!!